plugged in ⚡
According to the National Fire Protection Association, 57% of all residential electrical fires are caused by “electrical distribution,
lighting, and power transfer”. Your panels and meter, are part of the electrical distribution and power transfer system in your home. Sometimes wiring within these components can fail, and when it does, it can cause all sorts of problems. It can cause:
We can help!
The picture is from a customer who called about flickering lights. The inspection on their electrical service showed that the meter base on the house had failed. We were able to get the customer back up and running same day. How can we help you?
*source: National Fire Prevention Association
Holidays will put an extra strain on your electrical system. Have you had yours inspected? Faulty switches and outlets can[…]
Working on a minor repair turned major repair today. A tenant lost power to their condo. After troubleshooting, we found[…]