x

plugged in ⚡

Got an electrical panel in your closet?

We recently worked with a customer in apartment complex who had a small electrical panel in a closet. This particular panel has been known to cause fires. We were able to not only replace this panel, but also get it relocated out of the closet to pass current code requirements. How can we help you get up to code? Give us a call, text, or contact us online

“Overcurrent devices shall not be located in the vicinity of easily ignitable material, such as in clothes closets” – Section 240-24(d) of the National Electrical Code

Schedule An Appointment


Learn more about everything electrical

plugged in electrical blog thumbnail
Your local Mesquite Electrical Contractor

5th Generation Electric is about as local as it get’s when it comes to Mesquite. The Roots Owner Eddie Nichols[]

 
plugged in electrical blog thumbnail
Bad wiring in a meter base?

Working on a minor repair turned major repair today. A tenant lost power to their condo. After troubleshooting, we found[]

 
plugged in electrical blog thumbnail
Are flickering lights dangerous?

According to the National Fire Protection Association, 57% of all residential electrical fires are caused by “electrical distribution, lighting, and[]